Each Caplet contains: Ibuprofen Lysine 342mg (equivalent to Ibuprofen 200mg), See enclosed leaflet for full list.
Storage: Store below 25?C.Store in the original pack.
Preparation and Usage
- For oral administration and short-term use only.
- Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years: Swallow 1 or 2 caplets with water up to three times a day as required.Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not take more than 6 caplets in any 24-hour period.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: If the product is required for more than
3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted. Adults: If the product is
required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST/DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated.
- Are a smoker
- Are pregnant
WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.