CUSTOMER SERVICES: +44 (0)2045306707 | (0)7877970505
Cold sore cream which is efficiently absorbed into the skin to fight the virus that causes cold sores and rapidly help you get back your healthy lips and skin around the lips.
Features and Benefits
This cream contains the active ingredient aciclovir (5%), same as Zovirax. Aciclovir is an antiviral medicine used to treat infections caused by the herpes simplex virus, such as cold sores.
Best used at the time of the first tingling sensation but will also reduce the healing time after the blister has formed. As generic medicine brand, packaging may vary.
It is important that you read and fully understand the before purchasing this item.
Before using Aciclovir cream:
Some medical conditions may interact with Aciclovir cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to Aciclovir, valaciclovir, propylene glycol or any other ingredients of the preparation
Do NOT use Aciclovir Cream
How to use Aciclovir cream:
– Suitable for all ages
– Apply at the first signs of cold sores (such as tingling and itching).
– Apply liberally to the affected area 5 times a day.
– Continue treatment for 4 days. If your cold sores haven?t healed after this time, you can use the cream for up to 10 days in total.
– Treat your cold sores for 4 full days to ensure rapid healing.
– If you forget a dose, apply when you remember and continue as before.
– If your cold sores haven?t healed fully after 10 days, or if it gets worse at any time, contact your doctor.
– Never give your Aciclovir cream to others, even if their symptoms are the same as yours.
– The amount of cream inside this pack is enough for one attack of cold sores. For any future attacks, start treatment at the first signs of cold sores developing (such as tingling or itching). It can also be started during the blister stage.
– Do not use more than the recommended dose
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.